Cruises for Solo Travelers: AMA Waterways Has Some New Prices on Cruises for You
Single Supplement Waived On Array of Staterooms in Europe, Asia and Africa Itineraries
AmaWaterways (www.AmaWaterways.com), the world’s leading river cruise line, today announced a new program, inviting solo travelers to experience its luxurious accommodations and amenities at no additional cost. Through this program, a number of base category, double-occupancy staterooms will be available on every sailing for booking by solo travelers without the additional single supplement fees. Guests traveling solo can now reserve these spacious staterooms on any Europe, Asia or Africa departure, based on availability.
“We are thrilled to extend this special perk to solo travelers, inviting them to enjoy the best of our line’s ultra-comfortable accommodations without any additional costs or sacrifice,” said Kristin Karst, Executive Vice President and Co-Owner. “We continue to see high demand in this fast-growing market and are delighted to introduce even more options for our solo travelers.”
AmaWaterways’ special solo traveler program is valid on a limited number of base category staterooms on every cruise, allowing guests traveling alone to enjoy these spacious, double-occupancy cabins without additional fees. Itineraries for 2015 and 2016 include:
• The Enchanting Rhine – 7-night cruise from Amsterdam to Basel, starting at $2,599
• Melodies of the Danube – 7-night cruise from Budapest to Vilshofen, starting at $2,599
• Paris & Normandy – 7-night cruise roundtrip from Paris, starting at $2,899
• Provence & Spain – 7-night cruise from Lyon to Arles, starting at $2,899
• Taste of Bordeaux – 7-night cruise roundtrip from Bordeaux, starting at $2,899
• Tulip Time Cruise – 7-night cruise roundtrip from Amsterdam, starting at $2,499
• Vietnam, Cambodia & the Riches of the Mekong – 7-night cruise from Siem Reap to Ho Chi Minh City, starting at $2,299
For more information or to book an AmaWaterways river cruise, contact a travel professional, visit www.AmaWaterways.com or call (800) 626-0126. Follow AmaWaterways on Facebook at www.facebook.com/AmaWaterways and Twitter @AmaWaterways.
*All rates are per person for cruise only itineraries, based on an entry level category stateroom unless stated otherwise. Offer is not combinable with any other promotions/discounts, is capacity controlled, and is limited to availability.